Ex Whitemoon Building

The landmark building which was completed in July 2006 is situated in the centre of Engomi Municipality at the heart of Nicosia ideally located near the Embassies and two Universities. Whitemoon Center boasts a total area of 12,600 m2 of business headquarters and commercial retail hotspots with on-level and underground controlled parking. The five-level property includes a basement, ground floor with mezzanine and two upper floors. The ground floor shops are occupied by some of the most well-known names in the retail and F&B industry while, the top floors have been designed and operate as spacious, state-of the art office spaces making the building the ideal addition to the bustling business district. In 2015 USB Bank reached an agreement for acquiring 75% of Whitemoon Center Building in order to house its new head offices while, the remaining 25% is owned by G.N. Gallery Famagusta Ltd, a member of Christofi Group. Teddy Sagi, the Israeli billionaire and founder of the gambling software giant Playetech, has chosen the newly renovated, revamped and restructured building in the heart of Egkomi to house the offices of three of his companies.

WP Feedback

Dive straight into the feedback!
Login below and you can start commenting using your own user instantly

Ex Whitemoon Building